File Your PF Returns
Starting with Rs.999/-
File error-free PF Returns and in-time. File your PF returns through experts at ComplianceMSME.
6000+ Businesses Served
9.6/10 Unfiltered Customer Ratings
Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package
OUR FLEXIBLE PRICING OPTIONS MAKE IT EASY TO GET STARTED
BUSINESS PACKAGEmost used
All you need to know About PF Return
Employees Provident Fund (EPF) is a scheme controlled by the Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. It is regulated by Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). PF registration is applicable for all establishment which employs 20 or more persons. PF registration can also be obtained voluntarily by establishments having less than 20 employee.
- Provident fund is a social security system that was introduced for encouraging savings among employees, so as to benefit them during the course of their retirement.
- Contributions are made by the employer and the employee monthly. PF contributions can only be withdrawn by the employee at the time of his/her retirement, barring a few exceptions.
- All employers having PF registration are responsible to file returns monthly.
Important Points relating to Provident Fund:
- PF Return: Provident fund return must be filed by all entities having PF registration every month. PF return is due on the 25th of each month. Further, a final PF return is due on the 25th of April for the year ended on 31st March.
- PF Payment: Provident Fund (PF) payments are due on the 15th of each month. The employer must deposit a total of 12% or 10% of the employee wages towards PF on or before this date every month. For most entities, the PF rate of 12% would be applicable.
- UAN: The Employee Provident Fund has launched the Unified Portal to streamline and simplify all aspects of provident fund for both employers and employees. Employees who have the newly allotted UAN can use the Unified Portal for various services.
Due date for Filing PF Returns:
- The due date for Monthly Challan remittance to Bank for PF is 15th of Every Month
- The due date for Monthly PF returns is 25th of subsequent month
- The due date for yearly returns is 30th April every year.
Why ComplianceMSME as your service provider for filing PF returns?
compliancemsme.com is an eminent business platform and a progressive concept, which helps end-to-end incorporation, compliance, advisory, and management consultancy services to clients in India and abroad. Filing PF Returns is easy, seamless, cheaper and quicker with compliancemsme.com! Apart from PF returns, compliancemsme.com also helps you to file Income Tax Returns, TDS Returns, GST Returns and ESI Returns easily. You may get in touch with our compliance manager on +91 7909997575 or email support@compliancems for free consultation.
Consequences of late EPF return filing
Delay in the deposit of P.F. dues attracts penal damages. Damages are levied at the following flat rates:
- Delay of 0 to 2 months– @ 5 % p.a.
- Delay of 2 to 4 months – @10 % p.a.
- Delay of 4 to 6 months– @ 15 % p.a.
- Delay more than 6 months – @ 25 % p.a. (subject to a maximum of 100%)
Details required for PF return
- Account number.
- Name of employee.
- Name of the father or husband.
- Date of leaving service.
- Reason for leaving service.
File PF In 3 Easy Steps
1. Answer Quick Questions
- Pick a Package that best fit your requirements
- It takes less than 5 minutes to fill in our Questionnaires
- Provide basic details & documents required for Filing
- Make payment through secured payment gateways
2. Experts are Here to Help
- Assigned Relationship Manager
- Online filing of PF Return
- Acknowledgement of ITR filed
3. Your PF is Filed
- All it takes is 5-7 working days*
Day 1 – Collection
- Discussion and collection of basic Information
- Consultancy for appropriate PF form
- Collection of required documents
Day 2 -5 Execution
- Computation of payable Income Tax
Day 6-7 Submission and Acknowledgement
- Online filing of PF return
- Sharing Acknowledgment
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Explore PF Return Filling
What are the consequences of the non-filling of EPF return?
If the returns are not filled for the continuous period right from taking the registration then the department can issue the notice or summon to the concerned employer for non-compliance.
Whether the member is entitled for full interest on the belated deposit of PF dues by the employer?
After realising the dues, the PF members will be given full interest for each due month and it will in no way affect the interest due to members on the contributions paid.
What is the prerequisite to file EPF returns?
The EPF returns are UAN based i.e. the employer is required to first register the employees in the EPFO at employer portal for the generation of UAN or the member id wherein we will feed the details of the employees.
Which Cities do you provide your services?
compliancemsme.com provides its services all across India. You can file PF Returns in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Kanpur, Nagpur, Jaipur or any other cities easily with us.
Have some queries?
Our expert will help you in choosing the best suitable plan for you. Get in touch with our team to get all your queries resolved. Write to us at support@compliancems or call us @+91 7909997575.