File Your OPC Annual Returns
Starting with Rs.3499/-
Every One Person Company must file returns on an annual basis. Make your OPC ROC compliant.
6000+ Businesses Served
9.6/10 Unfiltered Customer Ratings
Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package
OUR FLEXIBLE PRICING OPTIONS MAKE IT EASY TO GET STARTED
BUSINESS PACKAGEmost used
What Is Annual Filing Of OPC?
Every company registered in India, including private limited, limited company, one person company and section 8 company must file annual returns with ROC every year. OPC is required to hold an annual general meeting, and annual accounts with ROC. Companies Act 2013 mandates that your financial year should start from 1st April and end on 31st March. As far as the OPC Annual Filings (OPC Annual Compliances) are concerned, these are just fewer as compared to those required by a private or public limited company.
Annual return consists of information and documents that include the Balance Sheet of the Company, Profit & Loss Account, OPC Compliance Certificate, Registered Office Address, Register of Member, Shares and Debentures details, Debt details and information about the Management of the Company. The annual return would also disclose the shareholding structure of the Company, changes in Directorship and details of transfers of securities.
Usually, a OPC is required to file three forms with ROC:
- ROC Form MGT 7A: which contains details of shareholding structure, change in directorship and details of the transfer of shares during the year if any. Due date for ROC Form MGT 7A would be 28th November. As One Person Company does not require to hold AGM, yet the due date for filing Form MGT 7A shall be 60 days from the completion of the 6 months from the end of financial year.
- ROC Form AOC 4: which contains details and annexure relating to Balance Sheet of the Company, Profit & Loss Account, Compliance Certificate, Registered Office Address, Register of Member, Shares and Debentures details, Debt details and information about the Management of the Company. The due date for ROC Form AOC 4 would be 180 days from the close of financial year. That means the due date for AOC 4 for OPC shall be 27th September. (If we count 180 days from 1st April).
- ROC Form ADT 1: is filed for auditor appointment. The due date for ROC Form ADT 1 would be 14th October i.e within 15 days from the conclusion of AGM.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ANNUAL FILING OF OPC
PAN Card, Certificate of Incorporation and MoA – AoA of OPC
Audited Financial Statements
Financial Statements must be
audited by independent auditor
Audit Report & Board Report
Independent auditor’s report and
Board report must be provided
DSC of Director
Valid and active DSC of one of the
directors must be provided
Fulfil compliance In 3 Easy Steps
1. Answer Quick Questions
- Spare less than 10 minutes to fill our online Questionnaire
- Upload required Documents
- Make quick payment through our secured gateways
2. Expert Are Here To Help
- Assigned Relationship Manager
- Drafting of required documents for filing
- Preparation of Forms to be filed
- Online Filing of Financial Statement and other documents
- Online Filing of Annual Return of company
3. Annual Compliance is done!
- All it takes is 5 working days*
*Subject to Government Processing Time
Process of Annual filing of OPC
Day 1 - Collection
- Discussion and collection of basic Information
- Provide Required Documents
- Decide the due dates of ROC filing for opc
Day 2-4 - Preparation
- Drafting necessary documents
- Attachment of supporting documents
Day 5 onwards - Filing
- Filing of AOC – 4 (Financial Statements)
- Filing of MGT – 7A (Annual Return)